Baltic Bike Rental
Baltic Bike Rental, a partner company in the BaltiCCycle.eu Network, offers rental of more than 300 quality bikes and a lot of tourist equipment from well known German companies and other producers - KALKHOFF, KREIDLER, GHOST, GIANT, MERIDA, ORTLIEB, ABUS, etc. They all are ideal for cycle tours along the Lithuanian Seaside and longer more demanding cross country routes in the Baltics (Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia) and surrounding countries like Russia (Kaliningrad District, St. Petersburg Region) or Poland.
For your choice in KLAIPĖDA (Lithuania) or at any other place where your tour starts Baltic Bike Rental is happy to offer:
- Comfortable trekking and cross/trekking bicycles with front suspension and 24-speed derailleur gears or 7-speed internal-hub gears & back-pedaling brake;
- E-bikes/Pedelecs with new generation Bosch middle motor drive system (250W) and 11 ah Lithium-Ion battery (400 Wh) for easy cycling up to 110 km / 70 mi.
- 2-seat tandems with 24-speed Shimano derailleur gears & hydraulic breaks (PANTHER Mixte);
- Danish 2-wheel trailers (WINTHER Dolphin) for families with 1-2 children up to 5 years old;
- 1-wheel trailer-bikes for travels with children from 5-10 years old;
- Cargo bike trailers (BOB Yak, EXTRAWHEEL Voyager) for touring around the Baltics with lots of luggage...
- and a lot of other tourists equipment like waterproof bags and panniers (ORTLIEB), tools, locks, helmets, maps and route guidebooks!
Get a biсycle in Lithuania and leave it in Latvia or Estonia! BaltiCCycle.eu is the only network in the Baltics offering such one-way bike rental service!